Terms & Conditions
MAJOR PRIZE COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE FOLLOWING ARE RULES WHICH MUST BE ABIDED BY IN ORDER TO SUBMIT A VALID AND SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION FOR THE MAJOR PRIZE
Prize Description: Weekend (including Friday, Saturday and Sunday Only) 2-Nights Stay (for two adults) in a Queen Hilton guest
room, Including Buffet Breakfast for both days and $150 to spend on dinner in Adelphi Grill – plus a complimentary upgrade to a King Hilton
guest room, Valued at $500.
- 1.To enter the major prize, simply fill out your FULL NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER on the back of a valid receipt and submit into the entry box provided. Competition commences on Thursday 16th November 2017 and closes Thursday 30th November. The winner will be drawn
and announced on Friday 1st December 2017. You become eligible upon successful submission of a valid receipt.
- 2.Entrants must be 18 years or older and make a minimum purchase of $20. The purchase can be on any products or services totalling
$20 or more. Only one entry per receipt is permitted irrespective of how much the total amount exceeds the entry level price. There is
no limit to how many times an individual can enter over the competition period.
- 3.The Promoter is Nightingales Pharmacy. Employees of the Nightingales are not permitted to enter. Families or Nightingales
employees can enter, but cannot transfer the prize to an employee.
- 4.By submitting the receipt to enter this Nightingales competition you are complying with the terms of agreement set out. Competition
will close on Thursday 30th November 2017 strictly. It will not be extended.
- 5.The winner will be drawn at Nightingales Shop 2/123 Canning Rd Kalamunda, WA 6076. The official winner will be notified
by email and phone and will receive their prize via in-store collection. The winner will be required to comply with necessary means of
documenting their win, including but not limited to, photographs and testimonials.
- 6.This prize is NOT transferrable. Once the entrant is drawn, the name of the successful person and their choice of accompanying
partner are the winners. Under no circumstance is the prize to be passed onto another party or redeemed by another person. Full details
of the two guest(s) will need to be disclosed to Nightingales for appropriate preparation of the major prize.
- 7.Details of the prize, including associated dates will be decided upon by the promoter after the winner is drawn. The promoter
reserves the right to book any dates for the stay they deem necessary to fulfil the parameters of the prize to the value of $___. Blackout
periods may apply. Dates apply for weekends only, including Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Minimum booking time of XXXX required to ensure
the hotel room is available.
- 8.Nightingales decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The offered prize is not transferable and cannot
be redeemed for cash or vouchers. Nightingales accepts no responsibility for any incorrect entries lodged and/or variation in overall prize
value between time of booking and time of allotted draw. Nightingales may conduct such further draws as deemed necessary in order to distribute
unclaimed prize/s. Nightingales accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the
promoter upon submission.
- 9.All entries will be entered into a database for recital of future advertisement and marketing. All entrants are automatically
enrolled into the Nightingales VIP program and will receive ongoing email communication (with the ability to unsubscribe and opt out at
any time). Nightingales may use entrants’ names and addresses for future marketing and promotional purposes, unless notified otherwise
in writing by the entrant.
- 10.Nightingales will classify all entries as confidential and will not disclose any entrants’ details to any other parties. By entering the competition, you are agreeing to accept email communications from Nightingales, until you unsubscribe. Only entrants who
are subscribed to our communications, at the time of the competition draw, will be eligible to win.
- 11.Nightingales will not be liable for any loss, or damage whatsoever, which is suffered. Including and not limited to indirect
consequential loss, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained relating to the offered prize, which cannot be excluded by law.
- 12.This promotion is governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
Major Prize Competition Terms and Conditions
Eligibility to Enter:
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must make a minimum purchase of $20.
- No Staff Members are permitted to enter
- Family members can enter but cannot transfer the prize to an employee
- No limit to how many times you can enter – but each entry MUST be a separate purchase and a separate receipt
- Purchases on prescriptions are not valid
- Purchases which use a voucher are valid provided the spend amount exceeds the voucher value by at least $20
- Purchases for $19.99 are NOT valid – the purchase MUST EQUAL $20 or more
- Customer has to write their details on the back of their valid receipt and place it into the competition box provided
- They must provide a full name, phone number (mobile preferred) and a valid email address
- Entries can be accepted for 15 days only between Thursday 16th November 2017 and Thursday 30th November 2017
- The winner will be drawn on Friday 1st December 2017
- Winners will be notified via phone, email and be published on Facebook and our website (with appropriate discretion)
- Terms and conditions will be displayed and provided where necessary
NAPOLEON PERDIS FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
Only available in-store, when you spend $74* or more on Napoleon Perdis products. Gift is valued at $245^.
*Terms and conditions are available on the Napoleon Perdis website. In one transaction. Excludes gift sets. One gift per customer. While stocks
lasts. Not valid in conjuction with any other offer. Shades and styles may vary from image.
^Valued by Napoleon Perdis.